Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Words of advice for today

I know, I know. I've posted some pretty crappy posts this month and now all of a sudden I've got decent ideas haha.

So here are my words of advice today:

Regarding break-ups (or break-up look-a-likes): the show goes on. 

And I don't mean, pretend to be happy. By all means cry. Admit that you're in pain. It's a part of being human.

I mean, life goes on. This crazy circus continues. 
It's not because it doesn't care that you've just had a break-up. 
Just cos life doesn't stop for you doesn't mean it's heartless. 

It's because it knows that the only thing that will help you is time. 

And life does the only thing it can too to provide you with that: by continuing.

So remember: the next time you're dealing with a break-up, remember: life is a stage. 

Don't be an audience member that merely sits back and watches. 

Get up and be a part of it.

Life will help you move on. So ride it. 

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment